System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Dallas
- Grand Prairie, TX
Description:LM MFC is seeking an experienced LabVIEW & TestStand Developer who will be responsible for developing, debugging, integrating, and verifying test programs for new test sets being developed in support of testing the PAC-3/MSE Missile and subsystems. This role will write test description documents, operating instructions, and installation procedures. This role will support Peer Reviews, Code Reviews, Design Assurance Reviews, Pre/Post Verification Readiness Reviews, etc. This role will be required to work to the assigned tasks as laid out in the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) within constraints defined by the Test System Technical Lead. This role will be expected to provide timely and frequent communication on progress and significant issues to the Test System Technical Lead and other Program and Functional Stakeholders to prevent surprises. The role will be accountable to the Test System Technical Lead for the test program performance. This role will consult with the Test System Technical Lead, Test System Hardware Lead and Functional Manager to ensure the test system design is in-line with Enterprise standards and to ensure the test system meets requirements. It is desired that the applicant should have experience in cross-discipline systems engineering practices including requirements development/maintenance, architecture, test equipment hardware/software design, integration and verification. Applicant should be a proven problem solver who can multi-task in a complex interrelated environment.
• Experience with LabVIEW and Test Stand development
• Ability to develop and document system, software, hardware, firmware, specifications, and test plans per high level requirements
• Strong troubleshooting experience to include, analog, digital and simple RF circuits.
• Should be a self-starter
• Must have the capability to work in a dynamic work atmosphere where there is a need to be cooperative with a diverse team of different skillsets.
• Must be able to manage his time wisely, as he/she is required to complete the assigned projects within the given time
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related degrees
• Experience implementing Advanced Architectures for LabVIEW, Certified TestStand Architect, or equivalent
• Proficient in Object Orientated Software Design
• In depth knowledge of requirements management lifecycle including derivation, trace, compliance and verification.
• Test Equipment Interface Test Adapter (ITA) and cable design experience.
• Familiarity with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) common toolsets, ideologies, and best
• Practices: DOORS classic, DOORS Next Generation (DNG), Rational Rhapsody, No Magic MagicDraw, cross application linking, SysML, etc.
• Experience with defense system development and design, preferably missiles and ground systems.
• Experience working in defense industry.
• Experience in developing medium- to large-scale LabVIEW Embedded control and monitoring applications with COTS and/or custom test equipment
• Have experience in automation of the collection, measurement, and evaluation of data including the use of a wide range of test equipment such as power supplies, DMMs, Oscilloscopes, Power Meters, Frequency Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, and Network Analyzers.
• Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
• Have experience with MIL-STD-1553, and serial interfaces.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top