System Integration/Test Engineer Sr
Description: The selected candidate will be supporting the Signals Reconnaissance Program in designing and developing complex solutions for customer deliverable systems. The individual will provide support to network, physical computer hardware and virtual environment design, integration, test, and deployment activities. The candidate will define and integrate new hardware solutions for upgrading existing systems as well as for the deployment of new systems in support of the war fighter. The individual will develop design, installation, and test artifacts to include engineering drawings, installation and test procedures, and associated installation and training documentation. The selected candidate will travel to field locations to perform installation, integration, and configuration of new networks, computer hardware, and virtual environments. The selected candidate would perform appropriate system hardening activities and support System Test and Evaluation (ST&E) on customer systems.
Desired Skills: - Visio-based rack elevation and interconnect drawing creation/updates
- Physical server, network, storage, and workstation installation into datacenter environment
- Hypervisor installation, configuration, and hardening
- Virtual Machine installation, deployment, configuration, and hardening
- Site surveys and on-site installation/integration experience
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Security+ certification or equivalent considered a plus
- Active TS/SCI or current SSBI considered a plus
- Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program considered a plus
- Experience with Puppet, Docker, and VMware considered a plus
- Hardware drawings
- Hardware installation
- Virtual Machine configuration
- Maintenance of Unix and Linux systems
- System testing experience
- Integration experience
- Training and Documentation packages
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top