System Integration/Test Engineer
Description: Perform as an Electrical Test Engineer and Certified Test Conductor responsible for safe execution of electrical test scripts and test procedures during all satellite test phases including pre and post environment system performance tests, acoustic tests, solar array deployment tests, thermal vacuum tests, and PIM/EMI/EMC tests. Support the improvement of developed automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, and other documentation used to conduct Space Vehicle (SV) and Subsystem level testing at the Factory and at the Launch Base. Lead the review and analysis of telemetry and test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies SV functionality and meets SV performance requirements. Document test anomalies found during test execution. Support Program System Engineering and CPEs in the verification of test requirements. Support trouble shooting to resolve test anomalies. Understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of SV Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process discipline, operations, safety, and command media.
Desired Skills: 1. Willing to work overtime supporting off shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment as well as travel to launch site
2. Radio frequency test experience with demonstrated trouble shooting skills.
3. Familiarity with RF test equipment including: spectrum analyzers, signal generators, RF power meters, and network analyzers
4. Experience with calibration, measurement, and automation of Network Analyzers
5. Experience executing passive intermodulation (PIM) and/or EMC/EMI testing
6. Experience with Automation Framework
7. A2100 or GPS specific satellite experience
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other Technical Field or equivalent experience/combined education.
2. Background in testing and troubleshooting integrated systems.
3. Experience maintaining process discipline in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
4. Good technical writing, planning, and verbal communication skills.
5. Must hold an active Secret Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top