System Engineer IT Lead
Description: The PQS program is looking for a dynamic Systems Engineer-IT to enabling cutting edge solutions for our customer. You'll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, leading an agile team of infrastructure engineers to deploy and maintain a C2S Cloud infrastructure (Linux and Windows) in Development, Test and Operational environments.
Responsibilities include provisioning AMIs and VMs in a cloud, responsible for GOTS/COTS/FOSS installations, network configurations, Audit, CTP security controls, system monitoring, firewalls, security groups, license management and other infrastructure needs.
• The System Engineer IT candidate must be able to communicate effectively with the team at daily scrums to work through road blocks to resolve issues quickly. Work with external organizations for configuring network, firewall and security groups for the cloud.
• The System Engineer IT candidate must be able to communicate with management and customers and provide regular status.
• The System Engineer IT candidate must be able to delegate work to the team and be responsible for deliverables.
Desired Skills: • Experience with C2S (AWS)
• Experience with PKI & ABAC
• Experience with Security
• Experience with Samba
• Experience with CTP Security Controls
• 7+ years of Infrastructure and or System Admin Experience
• Experience working in a virtual environment (VMs) or Cloud
Experience Leading a team and delegating work
• Experience Installing COTS/GOTS/FOSS in a Cloud or VM
• Network & Firewall Experience
• Experience working in Linux (RHEL) and Windows
• Experience with LDAP
• TS/SCI with poly clearance required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top