Supply Chain Management Intern
Description:Intern with business and /or supply chain management related coursework to perform tasks associated with Procurement of Airframe Commodities and Tooling organization. Candidate will be working with other Procurement professionals in developing Request for Proposals (RFP) packages, as well as managing day to day business activities concerning various supplier accounts for various Programs.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management or other industrial technology related discipline from an accredited college.
• Prior experience in a related industry preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with lean & process improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience with scrap, rework, & repair (SRR) reduction to include root cause & corrective action techniques.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Back to top