Supply Chain Intern
Description:Join Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in a pivotal role in the Enterprise Demand Supply Control (EDSC) organization. In this position, you will be responsible for initiating and managing mitigation strategies to address future supply plan risks. You will be analyzing, simulating and modeling data for multiple programs (AMMM, F-35 or IFG) at any given time.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in business, supply chain, logistics, or another related discipline.
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience in the supply chain industry, or internships in SCM, operations, or logistics field
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Capable of making business based decisions
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
Back to top