Supply Chain Intern
Description:This position is part of the Headquarters Global Supply Chain Summer Intern program and will be assigned to the Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Business Area working within their supply chain team as a Data Analyst.
Data Analytics: Specifically, will support a wide range of projects initiated and supported by Global Supply Chain such as: • Data validation and Tableau Visualization for next set of KPIs • Enterprise Suppliers of Concern data • Support Supplier Capability assessment / analysis • Misc risk analysis, integrating with internal and external data • Sustainability efforts of current apps • Ad hoc and small development projects • Data investigation assistance • Overall development support In addition, will potentially support whitepapers to corporate, business case writing for supply chain improvement activities, risk analysis (including cyber), and enterprise reporting, SharePoint design for team collaboration and ServiceNow citizen developer app creation.
Pursuing a degree in Supply Chain
Candidate must be self-motivated, a strong communicator, able to effectively multi-task, with an ability to balance multiple priorities at one time. Will work with Microsoft Suite of Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Should possess strong communication and follow up skills
• Ability to organize tasks and prioritize assignments
• Effective time management skills
• Problem solving / critical thinking skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to be flexible and embrace change
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
Back to top