Supply Chain Intern
Description:Intern with business and/or supply chain management related coursework to perform tasks associated with Subcontract Administration within the Major systems, Airframe, equipment and Sustainment integration organizations. Desired skills include teamwork, self-starter, leadership ability, strong work ethic, and computer skills. Candidate should have the ability to work without a significant amount of direct supervision. Candidate will be working other Sr. level Subcontract admin. in developing Request for proposals (RFP) packages which includes review subcontract specifications, statement of works, terms and conditions, completing documentation packages, working new special test equipment requests, supporting development of strategies to mitigate hardware shortages, engaging with suppliers to ensure delivery and task performance as per the contract, will be a member of negotiation teams as appropriate.
• Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in logistics, supply chain management or other industrial technology related discipline.
• Prior experience in a related industry preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with lean & process improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience with scrap, rework, & repair (SRR) reduction to include root cause & corrective action techniques.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Back to top