Subcontract Administrator Intern
Description:Become part of the F-35 Sustainment subcontract management team as a Subcontract Administrator Associate. Daily responsibilities include delivery and procurement support for major F-35 systems, managing sustainment contracts, scheduling activities with the supplier and in SAP, helping develop subcontract specifications and statements of works, negotiating and enforcing terms and conditions, preparing bid packages, administering repair and return contracts, evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiating subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in contract negotiations. Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS).
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing bachelor's degree from an accredited college in business
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience in the supply chain industry, or internships in SCM, operations, or logistics field
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Capable of making business based decisions
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
Back to top