Strategic Supplier Management Supply Chain Management Liaison
Description: • Leads and develops the LM SW Strategic Supplier concept and vision for IT vendor management. Monitors and tracks suppliers' performance and leads LM SW licensing agreement negotiations with the vendors (scorecard). Manages engagement model with GSCO Indirect IT Strategic Sourcing.
Desired Skills: • Strong business acumen, including solid strategy, financial and operational skills.
• Excellent communication and process development skills.
• Ability to influence all levels of an organization from engineers / product managers, to senior level executives.
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Supply Chain or related discipline with 3- 5 years of related experience
• 2 to 3 years' experience managing vendor relationships across infrastructure and application service agreements
• Coordinates with Supply Chain to negotiate internal and external/OEM SW licensing agreements
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top