Staff Financial Analyst/Multiple Locations
- King of Prussia, PA
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Mission-focused innovations from aerospace, to outer space, to cyberspace, we give you the chance to solve some of the world's most complex challenges.
Foundational Values: our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse career opportunities with meaningful work: you can grow your career and skills for life with technology-driven learning platforms and programs that enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to be your best: make a difference in the lives of others, our customers and our planet.
This is an opportunity to join the RMS - Spectrum Convergence Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) team in a Financial Planning / Earned Value Management role. The position will have size and scope that offers high visibility and career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will lead the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) activities along with Earned Value Management (EVM) support in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to work independently and to positively resolve issues, sharing cross-Business Area responsibility in this function.
Specific duties include (but not limited to):
- Lead FP&A Analysis in support of Portfolio / Market Segment financial deliverables including MORs, Month End Close, Outlook, CSRs, and LRP
- Support / Lead Cost Proposals for ECP and New Business proposals
- Support EVM Program leads in baselines, metrics performance and data maintenance (Cobra), EAC/ETC analysis, CDRL preparation, developing common processes to support IPTs, and training new financial analysts in EVM principles and tools
This ideal candidate requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required).
- Financial Planning experience (Month End Close, Outlooks, LRP)
- Experience on large-scale competitive Cost Proposals including BOEs and Financial Product requirements
- EVM experience and appropriate application of Program Performance Management (PPM) processes
- Team player with strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Ability to apply skills and knowledge to provide sound, data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with Cost systems (Cobra, SAP, ERP)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- US Citizenship
- Previous experience leading FP&A functions on large scale Programs / Market Segments
- Previous experience leading EVM on large scale Programs
- Previous experience leading Other Transaction Authorization (OTA) Proposals / Programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top