Staff Analog Circuit Design Engineer / CCA / PCB / RF / Chelmsford, MA
- Lowell, MA
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking to hire an experienced Analog/RF circuit design engineer at our campus in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. We offer an excellent working environment with a mix of cutting edge design and genuine hands on electronics laboratory testing and product development. This exciting role will offer the opportunity to work with our industry leading FPGA designers, and RF/microwave subject matter experts. The engineer will support the development of complex multi-function modules used in challenging size, weight and power applications. The engineer will be responsible for the development testing and verification of analog circuits supporting RF/microwave modules.
-The engineer will be responsible for the specification, design, analysis and test of analog circuits in support of RF systems. Analog circuits include voltage regulators, analog controls, signal conditioning and data conversion. The engineer work as a versatile member of a small team.
-We offer a continuous learning environment with strong career growth and advancement opportunities.
-Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Chelmsford is a charming suburb of Boston located about 25 miles northwest of that city. Chelmsford is very close to historic Lowell Massachusetts and to Nashua, New Hampshire. Chelmsford is within reach of New Hampshire's White Mountains and awesome ski areas to the north, and the scenic coastal towns of MA and NH are about an hour east. This scenic colonial region offers lots of New England charm, great schools, shopping, and restaurants. Chelmsford and the region share an impressive past from the early days after the pilgrims arrived in Plymouth to the revolutionary war. Where can you get to from Chelmsford? Chelmsford is about 90 minutes from Cape Cod. Boston is about 30 minutes to the east without traffic. New York City is about 4.5 hours away from Chelmsford. Waterville Valley and other major ski resorts of New Hampshire and Vermont are about 2 to 3 hours to the north. It should be noted that Chelmsford, Massachusetts is approximately 35 miles northwest of the Boston metropolitan area and offers better access to a wide range of substantially more affordable regions in the area to live. Those regions include Northeastern and North Central Massachusetts, and Southern, New Hampshire.
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education and at least 3 years of professional level experience.
•Demonstrated record of successful analog circuit designs.
• Demonstrated ability to design and simulate analog circuits using SPICE
• Experience designing analog circuits with DC-DC Converters, ADCs, DACs
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with and coordinate the efforts of other engineers and technicians.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot designs and resolve integration issues.
• Experience documenting moderately complex engineering designs is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills are required.
• The ability to work effectively in a team environment and the ability to multi-task are required.
• Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance and have the ability to be granted an interim secret prior to start.
• Experience evaluating and selecting analog circuit card components for high reliability electronics (regulators, transistors, diode, opamps, resistor, inductors, capacitors).
• BS Degree in Engineering or closely related technical field and at least 5 years of professional level experience.
• Experience with RF communication systems is desired.
• Effective technical project leadership skills are desired.
• Experience designing linear voltage regulators and linear control systems
• Schematic entry with tools such as Cadence Capture
• Technical project leadership experience
• Familiarity with microelectronics assembly techniques
• Familiarity with common data analysis tools such as Excel, MathCAD, Matlab, SPICE
• Demonstrated skills in adjacent disciplines of PWB design, digital circuit design or RF circuit design
• Ability to provide concise technical direction to engineering peers and technicians
• Demonstrated experience documenting complex engineering designs is desired.
• Prior engineering experience within the Aerospace, Aeronautics, Defense, Space, Automotive, or Electronics Sectors is desired.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top