Sr Staff RF Systems Engineer / IPT Lead / Seekers / Orlando FL
- Orlando, FL
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead for a RF seeker program. The candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team, including technical, cost, and schedule. In this role the candidate will task other RF systems engineers with complex and system solution devilment for RF seekers. The candidate will also be responsible for coordinating and interfacing regularly with customers, other customer technical advisers. The developed solution will then be incorporated into a high fidelity simulation to quantify overall system performance.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, and SeaWorld. Orlando is also home to the second largest University in the US, the University of Central Florida (UCF). Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1.5 hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following Systems Radar and Analysis assignments:
• Demonstrate a strong fundamental understanding of radar and RF systems and associated performance modeling.
• Develop RF systems (radar related systems and subsystems) to include , integration, , and performance evaluation.
• Coordinate vendors and other team members in development of passive/active RF sensor systems for /evaluation.
• Assist in the flow down of radar requirements to testable modular hardware and software.
• Define requirements capability for Anti-Radiation Homing (ARH) or passive RF electronic surveillance (ES) hardware.
• Demonstrate capability in ES/ARH systems engineering, development, and signal processing.
• Demonstrate mastery of simulation and analysis tools ().
• Demonstrate the ability and/or knowledge to develop threat models.
• Support trade studies, presentations, proposals and related activities.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and hold a DoD Secret clearance with a background investigation within the last 5 years.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top