Sr Member Engineering Staff - Digital Radar Array Systems Engineer
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
The Digital Array Radar Systems Engineer will:
- Perform requirements analysis and architecture definition for digital solid-state radars.
- Evaluate total system performance.
- Develop system models and system performance simulations to support system design trade studies and system specifications.
- Represent the organization as a technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Apply advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts.
- Guide the successful completion of major programs.
- Ability to act independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Contribute to the planning of research and development programs and recommend technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives.
Desired Skills: - Experience in digital solid-state radar systems engineering.
- Experience in requirements analysis, architecture definition, system performance evaluation, system model and system performance simulation development, trade study design and execution.
- Familiarity with design tools and environments for digital solid-state radar systems and subsystems.
- Familiarity with computer architectures and algorithm development for a range of system/subsystem applications.
- Strong analytical, applied mathematics and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and team skills are required.
- Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with system modeling tools including Matlab, Rhapsody, and DOORS. - Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, of equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
- Minimum six (6) years engineering experience.
- Demonstrated potential to work in a team environment in one or more of the following areas: analysis, architecture, requirements development, design, modeling and simulation, or integration and test.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top