Sr Machine Learning Engr / Neural Networks / DL / Orlando, FL
- Orlando, FL
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking an experienced professional with 7+ years experience and/or Ph.D. with recent publications in Machine Learning, specifically using Deep Learning architectures such as deep neural networks. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience with using data analytics and applying analytics to better understand how to use deep learning to make decisions. The position will require the candidate to use deep learning and related decision-making analytics and apply it in various applications where processing resources and training data may be limited. Tasks include customer interactions and outreach for new DL business as well as support for MFC internal work, including classified programs.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, and SeaWorld. Orlando is also home to the second largest University in the US, the University of Central Florida (UCF). Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1.5 hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform some combination of the following Image and Signal Processing assignments:
• , develop, train, , validate, and evaluate Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithms using tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, TensorBoard, OpenCV, numpy, scipy, pandas, PIL, etc.
• EO target discrimination algorithms to meet low false alarm rates with high target detection, recognition, and classification capability.
• Perform /analysis of image processing algorithms employing signal enhancement, image registration, and correlation techniques.
• Optimize algorithms to meet memory and throughput capabilities of the processing hardware.
• Work effectively with embedded software engineers to ensure algorithms are appropriately implemented and verified.
• Verify compliance to customer requirements via simulation and analysis of data.
• Demonstrate image and signal processing skills utilizing , Python, and .
• Demonstrate experience working with , Python, and using collected data and synthetic data.
• Demonstrate strong mathematical skills used in and simulation development.
Ability to obtain an interim security clearance and considered a US Citizen.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top