Sr FPGA Design Engineer / Verilog / BIT / Orlando, FL
- Orlando, FL
Description:At Lockheed Martin, you'll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, you'll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
Highly qualified self-sufficient designer needed to develop, debug, and integrate processor subsystem features and interfaces in FPGA hardware. Task entails FPGA requirements development, code development of high speed interfaces, generation of self-checking test bench, unit test, synthesis, timing analysis, Built-In-Test (BIT) and support of debug and system integration activities.
So take on what's never been done before. Become a Lockheed Martin electrical engineer. You are meant to solve the hardest challenges.
This position is pending program award.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld. Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
• Secret Clearance
• Experience with FPGA architecture, design, and development (Verilog, System-Verilog), associated tools (Vivado, Libero, etc.), and IP Cores
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
•Experience with Configuration Management (CM) and Change Control concepts and tools (Git, DOORS, Subversion, Mantis, Jira, etc.)
• Experience working with Functional Requirements and defining Requirement Based Tests
• Experience performing HDL Synthesis/Simulation (eg. VCS, Synplicity, etc.)
• Familiarity with System Security / Anti-Tamper
• Experience designing portable, scalable Test Bench for testing
• Side channel analysis/resistance, fault tolerance, cryptographic and/or quantum safe techniques
• Excellent scripting and automation skills. Perl, bash shell, python and TCL desired
• Experience with UVM/OVM - constrained random testing,
• Experience with hierarchical simulation and verification frameworks with emphasis on reusability and scalability
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top