Sr FPGA Design Engineer / Dallas, TX
- Grand Prairie, TX
Description:At the dawn of a new age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin!
Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. Digital Design encompasses the full life cycle of electronic subsystems development.
As such, the FPGA Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Development, integration and test of processor subsystem features and interfaces in FPGA hardware
- Requirements, FPGA code, and test bench development
- Timing analysis
- Unit test
- Support of debug and system integration activities
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with electronic analyzers and other test equipment
-Experience with VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog,
- Experience with Synopsis Synplify, Synopsis VCS, ChipScope tool sets
- Previous experience related to military / aerospace design techniques
- Experience in a hardware-in-the-loop environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top