Sr. Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Description:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
The Flight Test Instrumentation group is seeking a Senior Engineer to support efforts in designing and leading data acquisition of measurement systems to collect data in accordance with flight test program needs.
Responsibilities will span the design, build, installation, maintenance, and upgrades to airborne data acquisition systems on rotor wing aircraft.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate Flight Test Instrumentation activities on projects.
- Select test equipment that satisfies measurement and environmental requirements.
- Perform circuit and wiring design for the implementation of safe hardware installations.
- Provide aircraft test operational support by advising on-board calibrations, data system operation, and troubleshooting.
- Work in a team environment to help tackle sophisticated engineering problems.
- Provide technical guidance and training to junior engineers and technicians.
- Help develop improvements in standard practices to ensure quality and efficiency.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k and insurance. We remain an equal opportunity company.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years experience with a related Masters degree.
Course work or experience in electrical circuit design required.
Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience using multi-channel data acquisition and record systems
Experience with airborne telemetry systems
Familiarity with Avionics busses
Working knowledge of Test Methods and Lab Procedures
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top