Software Quality Engineer Associate
Description:Responsible for implementation and performance to Aero Codes related to Software Quality Engineering (SWQE) department, assigned engineer will be predominately focused on software quality tasks on the F-35 Program. Successful applicant will work with engineering software developers to ensure compliance to Company, IPT and SSQ requirements under supervision. Perform/assist process, product, vendor and special quality evaluations/audits and author reports of same. Review and give input to RFQ, RFP's, etc. Provide SSQ management with metrics, reports, schedules, and other support as necessary. Willing to travel, ability to work off-shift and weekends, when needed; Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
Must be a US Citizen; this position may require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related technical degree.
• Demonstrated skills in problem solving and data analytics.
• Experience with or knowledge of software life cycle.
• Ability to work off-shift and weekends.
• Ability to travel
High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations.
• Demonstrated quality science expertise in one or more of the following areas: Statistical analysis, statistical process control, sampling, six sigma, root cause analysis.
• Defect/problem analysis experience.
• Knowledge of C++ and Ada
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
Back to top