Software Engineer Sr - C++, Java
Description: The Enterprise Modeling/Simulation team of LM Space in King of Prussia, PA is looking for talented Software Engineers with recent and relevant skills to research development activities delivering innovative and affordable capabilities for current and future missions.
The candidate will work in an agile scrum development environment to design, develop, integrate, demonstrate and test technically complex software systems. Tasks include performing software/algorithm design, investigate solution space, software implementation, system integration, testing (to include automated and continuous integration activities) and overall performance/accuracy resolution of solution set.
We are looking for high energy teammates who thrive in a fast paced environment, eager to contribute, agents for change, take ownership and actively help the team drive commitments to closure.
Selected candidates must be passionate about their trade, insist on product quality, and focused on customer mission success. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills, desire challenges and be willing to engage in frequent internal interactions within a team environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: - High energy, strong work ethic, and able to perform within condensed timeframes
- Mission Management, Modeling/Simulation, GEOINT domain understanding
- Experience with software verification, automated unit/regression testing and continuous integration and tools
- Build and deployment automation experience using Jenkins, Nexus and Docker
- Extensive C++ and Linux background
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (e.g., AWS/C2S, OpenStack)
- Experience using Git software repositories (e.g., GitLab)
- Experience using Agile Tools (JIRA)
- Organized and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated proficiency with C++ and/or Java
- Demonstrated experience developing software for complex systems
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top