Software Engineer Senior Staff
Description: Candidate will serve as a flight software lead for the Multi-Object Kill Vehicle software team for the analysis, design, and test of the MOKV software. Primary responsibility is to lead embedded software and Hardware-In-The-Loop testbed development. Responsibilities include software architecture and design definition, flight software design description, algorithm/software requirements definition, and support for HWIL testing. Demonstrated experience with FSW architectures and deployment in missile, spacecraft, or avionics application is highly desired. The candidate must function well in a creative, high-tempo, collaborative, cross-functional, dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment.
Desired Skills: - Experience with embedded C++ software development
- Experience with Missile Weapons Systems
- Experience with THAAD flight software and TMSIM
- Experience with Five Axis Motion Simulators
- Experience leading small software development teams
- Experience with model based software development using Simulink (autocoding)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project).
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated experience in the requirements generation, design, integration, qualification, verification, and validation of embedded FSW for missile, spacecraft, or aircraft avionics applications.
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues to peers, management, subcontractors and customers.
Requires a BS degree and/or MS degree combined with experience and specialized training commensurate with the position. Must have applicable experience in embedded software, with broad technical skills and development experience throughout a program life cycle. Demonstrated ability to develop missile FSW architectures
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top