Software Engineer Senior
We are looking for teammates with outstanding interpersonal skills and who are able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be an integral part of a team developing new concepts, designs and delivering innovative and affordable capabilities to customers in a new/emerging domain.
Selected candidates must be passionate about their trade, insist on product quality and focused on customer mission success. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills, desire challenges and be willing to engage in frequent internal interactions with peers, teammates, and customers in other geographical locations.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Candidates must possess a current TS clearance with an SSBI within the last 5 years.
Desired Skills: - Demonstrated experience working in Agile teams leveraging Scrum, Kanban or other methodologies and/or understanding of Agile development concepts
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration and deployment via Git, GitLab Continuous Integration Suite
- Experience with Open Architecture standards (e.g., OMS, UCI, etc.)
- Strong background developing /debugging and/or testing of web applications and web services
- Proven effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated proficiency (3+ years of experience) in software development
- Experienced in common DevOps methodologies and knowledgeable in tools such as GitLab, Docker, Ansible etc.
- Current TS/SCI clearance with an SSBI within the last 5 years.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top