Description:This position is on the Skunk Works© software engineering team. Candidate will gain skills in a variety of software programming languages and tools, such as C, C++, Java, Python, Visual Studio, Eclipse, and VxWorks. Candidate may build software for air vehicle systems, ground systems, and/or modelling & simulation systems supporting production and research and development.
Candidate responsibilities will span the software development lifecycle, including requirements generation, system and software design and implementation, integration and flight test support. Integration activities with other team members will include multiple mission systems in laboratory environments and on vehicles.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
Programming ability in at least one computer language (e.g. C++, Python, or Java).
• Experience with the software development process in a team environment (peer reviews, unit testing, configuration management, defect tracking)
• Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Solid decision making and judgment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Basic financial and business acumen
• Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results for the business in partnership with program managers and other functional disciplines/organizations as needed
• Demonstrated experience using standard office software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and special program clearances.
Back to top