Software Engineer College Intern
Description:This position requires a software engineer to use a wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test software products for Mission Software.
Candidate responsibilities will span the technology development life cycle, including requirements generation, system and software design and implementation, and integration and flight test. These responsibilities may also span the avionics services, to include ground station development as well as mission systems software technologies.
The successful candidate will need to pass a security screening before interview.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a secret clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Pursuing a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related degree
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Agile Software Development
- Configuration Management Systems (e.g. ClearCase)
- Requirements generation and system interface development
- Agile Process Tools (e.g. Jira)
- Software and systems design and integration
Back to top