Software Engineer Associate - Dallas, Texas
Description:Are you seeking challenging and innovative work assignments? Do want to work with an internationally recognized staff of PhDs, scientists and engineers? Here's your chance to jump start your career by joining the Lockheed Martin Missiles and Control (MFC) in Dallas, Texas.
The primary role will be to develop real time embedded tactical software using the C++ programming language so, a working knowledge of C++ is required. In addition you will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Architecture and Design through Formal Qualification and Test.
Here at Lockheed Martin we strive to always recruit the best and brightest talent. If that description fits you and you'd like to work amongst a peer team of the same, we encourage you to apply for the job!
Come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
- Bachelors and / or Master's degree in an engineering or related discipline (Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- A working knowledge of the C++ programming language
- A working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Experience with messaging middleware
- C++ multithreading experience
- Knowledge of C++ 11
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Back to top