Software Engineer Associate
Description:The Advanced Concepts Laboratory (ACL) researches, develops, and delivers nationally significant Cyber, Information Operations (IO) and Computer Network Operations (CNO) technologies. Our results provide leap-ahead capability to our DoD and IC customers, which include research and operational partners. Our developers work in highly collaborative teams learning, pushing, and delivering cutting edge solutions to our nation's most challenging problems. ACL consistently exceeds the goals our customers. We are looking for innovative teammates with the following skills and interests to join our lab's remarkable journey:
IO and CNO technologies
OS/Network/Application Vulnerability Analysis
Secure OS/Network/Application design
Automated software testing
* Firmware and OS level development
Selected candidates will contribute to beyond state of the art contracted and internally funded R&D. They can expect to become members of high-performing teams of world class research scientists and engineers who consistently deliver world best Cyber, IO, and CNO capabilities.
Selected candidates will also be eligible for participation in a Lockheed Martin Incentive Plan.
B.S. degree in technical disciplines such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Security, or Information Technology - or equivalent applied experience.
Applicants must have skills in:
- SW development (i.e. C, C++, Python) on Windows, Linux, macOS, android, or iOS
- Debugging (e.g gdb, windbg, OllyDbg, Valgrind)
- SW development collaboration tools (e.g. mercurial, git, Atlassian, wiki's)
- Rapid prototyping
- Adaptability and self-motivation
- Current active Top-Secret Clearance
Selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
It is desired that candidates have experience in one or more of the areas described below. Candidates without experience in these areas will be assessed to determine their ability to learn skills in these areas:
- User space and kernel space development
- Networking protocols
- Compiler Design and Implementation
- IDS and PSP Design and Implementation
- Software Reverse Engineering tools (e.g. OllyDbg, IDAPro)
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Program Analysis
- Machine-learning/Artificial Intelligence/Autonomy
- Cyber/IO/CNO R&D
- Embedded systems development (e.g. MIPS, powerpc, etc.)
- Self-directed technical research explorations
Strong candidates will be self-motivated and adept at research and prototype development with the ability to author technical contributions to proposals, present results and demonstrate prototypes to teammates and customers.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top