Description: Candidate will work on the Flight Team on the SBIRS Geo 5/6 Program. Candidate will have development responsibility for GNC related modules within the FSW CSCI's. The development work includes requirements definition, design development, code & unit test, integration support and verification of spacecraft ACS / GN&C algorithms. Provides support to the ACS / GN&C analysts to derive flight requirements and design from analytical models, develop "" language code, and verify implementation with unit test. This position requires interaction, planning and coordination with multiple development team members, spacecraft engineering and data engineering/maintenance teams. The job duties will include support of the FSW SIQT development and execution including test script development, maintenance and debugging.
Desired Skills: - Experience with real-time embedded spacecraft control systems.
- Experience with / development environments.
- Experience with spacecraft attitude determination, control, and navigation theory.
- Experience with C/ code development.
- Familiarity with spacecraft subsystems, hardware, telemetry, command & control. Smartbear's Code Collaborator, DOORS, source source code management and Redmine tools
• Strong engineering lifecycle development experience.
• Strong experience with the "C/" programming language.
• Good teamwork skills; desire to work with high performance development teams.
• Experience with GNC hardware interface applications, Sun Sensors, Star Tracker, IMU etc.
Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top