Description: Candidate will serve as a developer on the interface control (ICON) modeling and simulation team for the analysis, design, and test of the Multi-Object Kill Vehicle (MOKV) system. Primary responsibility is to create interface software that will support the Hardware-in-the-Loop testbed..
This ICON modeling and simulation position will support development of the interface control software used to drive the HWIL testbed for MOKV. The successful candidate will support all ICON development, requirements generation, simulation verification & validation activities, and pre and post-test support. The candidate must function well in a creative, high-tempo, collaborative, cross-functional, dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment.
Desired Skills: - Experience with hardware-in-the-Loop testbeds
- Experience with 6-degree-of-freedom simulations
- Experience with physics-based modeling
- Experience with Missile Weapons Systems
- Experience with THAAD flight software and TMSIM
- Experience with Five Axis Motion Simulators
- Experience with model based software development using Simulink (autocoding)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project).
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues to peers, management, subcontractors and customers.
- Requires a BS degree and/or MS degree combined with experience and specialized training commensurate with the position. Must have applicable experience in aerospace engineering, with broad technical skills and development experience throughout a program life cycle. Experience supporting the development of simulations and hardware/software interfaces.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top