Description:As a software engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create "new realities," enabling solutions that have never been seen before. You'll work with fast-paced teams on diverse challenges, from creating out-of-the-box Web apps to designing for legendary advanced projects. Whatever the project, you can rely on the backing of a global technology leader with a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter
The Dragon Eye program is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. Multiple techniques will be studied and the best solutions will developed for a prototype system. engineers will assist in the design in a development environment. Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
So create a better world while you build your future. Become a Lockheed Martin systems . You are meant to benefit humanity.
Master's degree in Software Engineering or related discipline from an accredited University.
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Ability to obtain security clearance
- Experience with signal processing
- Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators)
- Knowledge of development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- COTS integration (ActiveMQ, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, etc.)
- Experience in real time processing environment
- Experience with HW interface development
- Linux operating system experience
- GPU/CUDA programming
- Communications systems prototyping
- Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test) executed via scripting/Jenkins/Boost Unit Test
- Current TS with SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years.
- Experience using C, C++ or another object oriented development language
- Experience with version control methodologies (e.g. git)
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (languages, patterns, signal analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
Back to top