- Annapolis Junction, MD
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity. Want to be at the frontlines of cybersecurity by defending key national security systems? Come join our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions. We work with our customers to develop tools, support 24x7x365 operations, and engineer systems that play a critical role in the day-day defense of critical national systems. Our team supports a spectrum of agile software development projects and an integrated set of diverse infrastructure projects that employ cutting-edge virtualization and cyber security technologies. Our staff is comprised of a diverse set of junior, mid-level and senior engineers, who work together with the customer to solve some of the nation's hardest problems.
CTS is looking for a software developer capable of working with multiple teams of engineering and software development personnel to assemble, reassemble, integrate and install operating systems and application software to build mission systems. Candidate will develop, integrate, and support software development efforts. They will exercise developmental software on newly deployed systems for formal software deployment.
• Develop front-end UI using AngularJS
• Develop RESTful web services using Python to interface with UI and back-end applications
• Update and maintain multi-threaded and event-driven C++ applications
• Analyze customer requirements to design, develop, debug, and maintain critical software applications
• Generate and maintain documentation, including technical datasheets and application requirements
• Evaluate COTS and open-source products and technologies to best solve development problems and meet customer requirements
Front End Experience:
• EXT JS
• NODE JS
• MongoDB/MariaDB/Elastic Search
• Gulp Server
1) 16 years' Software Development expertise / 8 years' with a BS / 2 years' with a MS
2) Python Development Experience
3) C++ Development Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top