Description: Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company seeks a Signal Analyst to support expatriate work in Australia. In this role, the Signal Analyst will use state-of-the-art computer hardware and software to search for, identify and monitor non-communications signals in a dense and dynamic environment. Position requires a thorough background in analysis of detected and predetected data in both analog and digital formats. Responsible for the identification and analysis of new signals, nominal signals and unusual mode of existing signals, nominal signals and unusual mode of existing signals which require a thorough understanding of signals, the environment, and an understanding of the unique idiosyncrasies of data sources. Must be capable of working under general direction. Requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Work will be closely reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy. Must be able to express themselves clearly while giving instruction to customer operators. Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: • J1 Telemetry Interceptor analyst course
• 450 Collection and Processing course
• 451 Communication Signals Analysis
• Knowledge and use of Combined Back End Tool (CBET) tool suites
• Must have a Bachelors degree with 2 years of signals experience. In the absence of a Bachelors degree, equivalent experience/combined education will be considered (a total of 10 years of experience 2 of which must be in signals analysis)
• Must hold active TS/SCI and be willing to submit to CI Polygraph
• Must be willing/able to work a rotating shift
• Must be willing to relocate to remote overseas location in Australia
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top