Senior Software Engineer
Description: Our world is a dynamic place, more so today than ever before. Come join us on Special Programs as we partner with the U.S. intelligence community to navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premiere spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
• You will be joining Ground Element Integration, and Test engineers responsible for integrating, testing and deploying software and hardware products as an integral component of a larger, complex system and across multiple contracts.
• This position will require experience in the full software lifecycle for large software programs.
• This Position will be responsible for developing test procedures, defining requirement verification methods, integrating products as part of a large ground system, troubleshooting errors and work closely with System and Software engineers as part of an agile like team.
• The selected candidate will also assist other engineers with defining the future architecture roadmap for integrating, testing and deploying future capabilities.
• This position requires interaction, planning and coordination with multiple discipline engineering/maintenance teams for technical issues.
• This position will requires strong organizational, written and communication skills.
• This position will also be key in the automation of the current regression test procedures, so familiarity with automation tools is strongly desired.
Lockheed Martin Space Systems offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, 25 three day weekends, and healthy living incentives to name just a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin Space Systems.
Desired Skills: - Eggplant or other test automation products
- Scripting or other SW development skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience on agile technical teams to closure on a tight schedule and budget
- Familiarity with current systems and Block III scope and architecture vision
- Familiarity with MSP processes and procedures
- Experience with specific domain a plus
- Experience with cloud implementation a plus
- Minimum of 2 years Integration, or Test experience or similar background
- General experience in a Linux environments.
- Experience with git / bugzilla or similar product control tools.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top