Senior RF Engineer for Advanced Programs
Description: Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking an engineer with RF design, analysis, and test experience who will generate modeling/simulations for complex space-flight payloads, build and test prototype hardware in the lab, and collaborate with a larger team for flight hardware configurations. The individual will work closely with systems and payload design engineers to identify key RF hardware requirements which meet mission needs and construct models for simulation and algorithm verification. Also, participate in proposals for future designs. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission spaces and payloads.
Keyword\Phrases Include :
RF Design, Antenna Design, Radio Frequency, Reflectors, Phased Arrays, Payload Architectures, Advanced Programs, Clearance
Desired Skills: (1) Experience with new technology development for RF hardware
(2) TS//SCI clearance
(3) Experience with mission analysis for space applications, such as RF features for signal collection and communications applications
(4) Experience with variety of payload architectures at the system level for variety of RF applications
(1) At least 2-5 years experience with design and analysis for RF applications, including link analysis, propagation effects, basic antenna design/trades, and various RF components (LNAs, filters, limiters, phased arrays, monopoles antennas, spiral antennas, etc.)
(2) Proficient with modeling tools (examples include MATLAB, HFSS, or ADS)
(3) Proficient with RF performance requirements (dynamic range, harmonics, bandwidths, etc.)
(4) Experience with technical presentations and ability to write technical papers
(5) Experience with lab test equipment for RF hardware such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and oscilloscopes
(6) Bachelors in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or related field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top