Senior RF Engineer for Advanced Programs
Description: Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking an engineer with RF design, analysis, and test experience who will generate modeling/simulations for complex space-flight payloads. The individual will work closely with systems and payload design engineers to identify key algorithm requirements and hardware requirements which meet mission needs, design algorithms, and construct ) models for simulation and algorithm verification. Also, participate in proposals for future designs. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission spaces and payloads.
Keyword\Phrases Include :
RF Design, Radio Frequency, Reflectors, Wireless Communication, Payload Architectures, Advanced Programs, Clearance
Desired Skills: (1) TS//SCI clearance
(2) Experience with wireless communications protocols
(3) Experience with mission analysis for RF-sensing space applications
(4) Experience with variety of RF payload architectures at the system level for variety of RF applications, such as amplifiers, limiters, filters, time delays, MMICs, down converters, etc.
(1) At least 5 years experience with algorithms and analysis for RF applications, including link analysis, propagation effects, basic antenna design/trades, and basic RF performance metrics (such as dynamic range, bandwidths, harmonics, etc.).
(2) Proficient experience in MATLAB
(3) Basic experience with RF modeling tools such as HFSS, ADS, or others.
(4) Experience with technical presentations or reports and ability to write technical papers
(5) Bachelors in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or related field
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top