Senior Network Administrator
Description: This Senior level Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position serves as a senior member in the Data, Voice & Video Operations Department located in Crystal City, VA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a Network Administrator
- Performing Adds, moves, and changes on the network
- Reviewing network schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation
- Coordinating network equipment and cable infrastructure installations
- Generate & Update system documentation
The applicant must possess a proven record of accomplishments and success in support of network data operations The applicant must possess strong team skills with a sound verbal and written communication skillset.
Please identify "basic qualifications" and "desired" skills for this position. The skills listed below will be displayed to all job seekers on the web. They will help you make and justify a selection decision. Recruiters will also use these skills to prepare search criteria when sourcing resumes. Basic qualifications are those that the candidate must absolutely possess in order to be selected for the position, and Desired Skills are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others.
Desired Skills: • Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly
• Experience providing timely support with short notice and aggressive schedules
• CCNA and/or CCNP certifications
• Network Management system experience (Spectrum, eHealth, Cisco Prime, Fluke, Juniper Firewalls)
• Demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to changes, and resolving conflict
• A proven track record of turning customer needs into measurable requirements
• Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Significant professional level of experience in network infrastructure operations in a CISCO environment
• Strong overall network skills (e.g. routing, switching, network management systems, IP Address Management, and TCP/IP protocol)
• Available 24/7 for issue resolution on production systems
• Proven ability troubleshooting network connectivity issues at all levels of the TCP/IP stack via packet capture and analysis
• A strong customer service focus with experience in face-to-face customer interactions
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top