Senior International Licensing Analyst / ITAR / Orlando, FL
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Senior International Licensing Analyst for a position in Orlando, FL. The ideal candidate has experience with U.S. export laws and regulations, writes well, is detail-oriented, and is self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Duties include:
Draft and manage export licenses, technical assistance agreements, manufacturing license agreements, and commodity jurisdiction and classification requests to support program execution and new business opportunities. Provide guidance and ensure compliance with exemption and exception usage, terms and conditions of approved export authorizations and research/interpret complex U.S. Government regulations such as the ITAR and EAR.
Proactively collaborate and partner with program managers, internal functions and senior leadership to define licensing requirements and prepare export authorization applications as well as proviso reconsiderations in compliance with the ITAR and EAR.
Plan and coordinate import/export activities, including the flow of traffic to/from foreign destinations, related customer service, brokerage and customs transactions.
Review and approve international shipments, foreign travel, incoming foreign visitors, release of technology and technical data, and procurement requests to ensure compliance with applicable U.S. regulations and company policies and procedures.
Conduct export/import compliance training.
Participate and support compliance plans and projects, export and import tool enhancements and process improvements.
Desired Skills: • Familiarity with Government contracting practices, Direct Commercial Sales (DCS), Foreign Military Sales (FMS), the Low Observable/Counter Low Observable (LO/CLO) Directive, and the National Disclosure Policy (NDP-1).
• Background in engineering or experience with product classifications and Export Control Reform are highly desired.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• Detailed knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Control Regulations (EAR)
• Knowledge of export/import practices and industry practices.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to communicate complicated issues (legal or technical) into easy to understand language.
• Experienced with solving complex problems using collaborative techniques.
• Flexible team player with ability to multi-task and work independently with demonstrated attention to detail.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top