Secured Communications Administrator
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position will have the responsibility for designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining the Secure Communications LAN, WAN, and Voice systems for multiple programs. Candidate will work closely with team members and vendors to design, implement and maintain connectivity to government networks, LAN solutions, and Voice/VTC technologies. This will also require close coordination with the Administrative and End User teams to ensure connectivity of primary and backup networks in support of LOB programs. Performs installations and upgrades to Cisco and Juniper operating systems and maintains them in accordance with established policies, procedures and agreements. The position may plan Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software and hardware upgrades to meet program milestones and coordinate with other functional groups with system upgrades and the integration of new capabilities. Working some non-standard shifts might be required to support periodic system tests, baseline promotions, and other mission critical activities.
Position requires an active DoD Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI clearance immediately upon hire.
Desired Skills: • Knowledge of Cisco ISE, and JunOSpace
• Knowledge of integration of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
• Knowledge working with InfoBlox
• Knowledge of Type I encryptor configurations
• Knowledge of patching, firmware, and iOS upgrades
• Knowledge of HP BladeSystem virtual connect
• Project Management knowledge
• Knowledge of secure/non-secure phone separation (CNSSI7003) requirements
• Knowledge of fiber and copper cable infrastructure
• Active DoD Top Secret clearance
• Information Assurance (IAT) Level III Certification (i.e. CASP, CISSP)
• Experience with Cisco switches and routers and Juniper firewalls
• Experience implementing DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) requirements
• Experience with CISCO Call Manager
• Works well in a team environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top