Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
What does this role look like?
Our world is a dynamic place, more so today than ever before. Come join the RF and Radar Payload Center of Excellence (RF CoE) as we partner with government, commercial, and civil entities, to navigate the ever-changing global landscape.
If you love all things space and get passionate about the prospect of building premiere spacecraft for our customers, then the RF CoE is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
• The Position emphasizes development of radiation hardened high reliability radio frequency (RF), microwave, microwave-photonic, digital and/or mixed signal hardware for Space Flight RF subsystems and payloads.
• Responsibilities include development of specifications, performance of trade analyses, execution of detailed implementation, analysis, and validation of performance of a deliverable product.
• Products include antennas, power amplifiers, oscillators, receivers, FPGAs, MMICs, and other RF components.
• Ability to obtain TS/SCI Clearance required for this role.
This is for positions located in Littleton, CO, Centennial, CO, Highlands Ranch, CO, and Sunnyvale, CA.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or other related technical/engineering discipline from an accredited college/university.
• This position requires special access to support the program and requires US Citizenship.
• Ability to obtain security clearance
• Proficient with MATLAB, Mathcad, or Mentor Graphics HyperLynx.
• Knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog model generation and verification.
• Knowledge of microwave-photonics.
• Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing.
• Knowledge and proficiency with RF, antenna, microwave, and communications theory and hardware.
• Knowledge of design, characterization and modeling of RF components (amplifiers, antennas, FPGAs, MMICs, etc.).
• Knowledge of RF testing using bench-top RF equipment, including spectrum and network analyzers.
• Working proficiency with RF and Electromagnetic analysis tools such as Agilent ADS, AWR Microwave Office, ANSYS HFSS, CST Microwave Studio, FEKO, GRASP, Altium Designer, Zuken.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
Back to top