Research Scientist Staff
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
Desired Skills: • Educational background in computational electromagnetics, linear algebra, or prior experience in CEM.
• Experience leading teams and interfacing with internal and external customers.
• Experience in leading code development teams and basic project management skill sets desired.
• Experience writing proposals.
• Current/Active DoD Clearance
• BS in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Physics discipline(s).
• Experience optimizing codes for use on High Performance Computers (HPC).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top