- Stratford, CT
Description:This Quality Supervisor (QS) position supporting Sikorsky Backshop Quality located in Stratford, CT on 2nd Shift. Actual Product Center assignment will be chosen based on business need and candidate qualifications & experience. The QS is responsible for all aspects of quality supervision of inspection hourly associates for Dynamic Components. The position will report to the Dynamic Components Quality Manager in the RMS Sikorsky line of business. The candidate will provide leadership to hourly personnel as appropriate supporting the Sikorsky Back Shop Quality organization. The QS will provide leadership through identification and implementation of process improvement initiatives in these areas that support the Quality Organization's key performance measurements, vision and strategy. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Managing collaboration efforts with DCMA for contract statement of work compliance to the quality management system, non-conforming material, and corrective actions
• Managing the grievance escalation process as appropriate.
• Maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Local 1150.
• Manage the training scheduling of the hourly associates.
• Managing metrics detailing hourly work force labor hour activities.
• Supporting the execution and achievement of all applicable Lockheed Martin, RMS and RMS Sikorsky business objectives.
• Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Demonstrated ability to make critical decisions, set priorities and provide succinct direction in a dynamic business environment.
• Experience developing and maintaining positive working relationships with customers.
• Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Sikorsky processes and procedures related to aircraft production (e.g. Non-conforming material management, etc.).
• Experience with Sikorsky products in the Dynamic Components, Avionics or Aerostructures part families
• Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreement as applicable.
• Talent development and team building skills Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and drive change.
• Strong working knowledge of problem solving/root cause analysis and process management.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Back to top