Description: The ideal candidate will be able to support production activities at the Littleton, CO Mechanical Manufacturing Center (MMC) and have experience in composites, interpreting engineering drawings and specifications, and identification of nonconforming hardware.
Successful candidates will be able to perform all assigned tasks based on demonstrated, certified skills, and abilities necessary to inspect composite hardware. Prepare paper and electronic documentation on nonconforming hardware. A continuous improvement mindset, focus on world class quality, and the ability to work effectively with a team are also key.
Desired Skills: • Knowledge and proficiency using VE-CAMS and SAP Q-notes
• Machined and Composite part measuring skills
• Previous industry related certifications to include: Hardware Torqueing, Adhesive Bonding, Polymerics
• Experience with new product introductions, lean manufacturing, cost and quality optimization on the production floor is highly desired
• Quality Assurance inspection background preferred
• High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 1 Year of experience.
• Must display maturity of action and judgment with a demonstrated track record of resourcefulness from their previous assignments.
• Must be able to read and comprehend detailed work instruction as well as interpret drawings, schematics, sketches, specifications and standards.
• Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, and the use of computer resources to access specifications, engineering, and communicate effectively with others with minimal assistance.
• Willing and able to work second shift, extended hours, weekends, and holidays depending production needs.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin's Employees
Whitley’s job is all about integrating data sets that will efficiently and effectively move projects through visualization and development stages to final deployment.
Back to top