Description:This position supports the F-35 Quality and Mission Success team, with a focus on Product Process Verification (PPV).
- Primary intent of PPV is to act as a validation and verification of manufacturing sequence, work instructions, and processes to ensure products are compliant to engineering data packages and design intent.
- Secondary intent is to identify critical operations causing the most process variation.
- Role requires interface with cross-functional support organizations; focus on shop floor application of design data.
- Role will be responsible for: execution of each phase of the PPV process, leading cross-functional teams, serving as an Operation Card Lead, completing desktop reviews, coordinating and completing process observations on the F-35 Production Line with represented personnel.
- Help develop and execute Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) for all PPVs.
- Verify effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
Must be a US Citizen or able to work in the Unites States.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Project Management, or a related discipline from an accredited university.
- Experience with project management
- Green Belt / White Belt / PDCA
- High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and energize others
- Demonstrate effective problem and conflict resolution skills, including experience with root cause, corrective action, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Demonstrate quality sciences expertise
Back to top