Quality Control Analyst Associate
Description:Calling new college grads! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career working on the most advanced aircraft platforms in the world? Do you enjoy flexible work schedules with opportunities to grow your career to any locations throughout the United States? Do you love the idea of rotation opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry? If so, then consider joining Lockheed Martin's F-35 Sustainment Quality Team.
Your initial role will be focusing on developing, executing, monitoring, and improving the F-35 Sustainment Quality Management System. Tasks include:
• Collaborating in a multi-functional Lockheed Martin Team, its Customers and Suppliers, to achieve continuous improvement throughout the organization and enable Customer-focused outcomes.
• Execute risk-based surveillance to methodically execute, track, analyze & improve end-to-end process performance.
• Creating metrics, measures, and analytics to assess process & organizational performance.
o Tracking performance to evaluate progress toward strategic program objectives
o Monitoring tactical/operational performance to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness
o Identifying upstream measures which serve as leading indicators for downstream performance
o Presenting the data to identify program risk & opportunities for improvement
• Integrate with cross-functional team members to identify capability shortfalls, determine corrective actions through root cause analysis, and implement solutions that improve system capabilities to efficiently and affordably sustain performance at desired level.
• Validating and verifying corrective action(s) are sufficient, and integrating lesson(s) learned into risk identification procedures and future activities.
Must be a US Citizen; this position requires a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical, Industrial, Civil, Systems, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline from an accredited college.
-Experience presenting to and engaging with Sr. Level Organizational Stakeholders or external Customers
-Experience within Industry and AS9100 performing:
---quality management, policies and procedures
---risk, audit, surveillance actions
---inspection and test criteria and performance
---performing root cause and corrective action
---identifying and executing continuous improvement
---analyzing data for predicative, improvement, or corrective opportunities
---Microsoft Access, Vizio, Infopath, Excel (advanced), Word (advanced)
Back to top