Quality Assurance Engineer Associate
Description:This position reports to Quality Engineering leader and is responsible for work product quality and continual assessment of manufacturing product and process yield for the Fabrication build area. Will utilize statistical methods and preventive action methods to evaluate and initiate actions to identify and control sources of variation detrimental to quality, cost, and schedule targets. Conduct/coordinate process and product evaluations and assessments. Scope of responsibility also includes; quality and cost data analysis, root cause, corrective and preventive action investigations/ decisions/ validations, variation management actions, supplier quality integration tasks, along with area improvement strategy and planning. Responsible and accountable for initiating improvements that will drive and improve overall quality performance reducing area defects and Scrap, Rework, Repair cost to minimum as measured and trended by quality diagnostic measurement system. Will collaborate with various functions to assure compliance and continuous improvement.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college within mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or systems engineering.
- Data analytics experience
- Root Cause Analysis experience
- High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals
- Interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations
Back to top