Project Managment Associate
Description:As part of the Leadership & Professional Development organization within Production Services, this role will be responsible for the execution of the processes and procedures that enable continued growth / learning and development of Production Operations salaried personnel. The position will perform project management tasks for all professional development programs and provide oversight of these items to ensure completion and successful delivery of associated training.
The position will identify potential opportunities and risks in processes and/or work flow and propose solutions.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Project management experience
• Customer service mindset
• Strong organization, planning & resource management across groups and functions
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills; attention to detail
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of the organization's objectives and how the project impacts business results
• Knowledge of internal processes, procedures
• Experience in Training / Learning & Development facilitation and courseware development
• Ability to identify, develop, and incorporate new metrics for continuous improvement initiatives
• A passion for reshaping and evolving the professional development opportunities to better fit the needs of our business and enhance the engagement of our stakeholders
Back to top