Project Management & Planning Operations Representative Associate
Description:Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Typical projects and activities can include:
- Coordinating Projects across Several Departments and Teams
- Application of Project Management Processes and Methods
- Maintaining Organization Charts and Integration Personnel Lists
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in business, operations, pre-law or business related discipline.
- Experience planning and executing projects that involve several participants
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills for varied audiences, including written, spoken, and presentation preparation.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and available to work overtime if needed.
Back to top