Description:The applicant will perform engineering and integration functions. The selected candidate for this position will be responsible for performing planning, identification, analysis, and integration tasks, and to accurately review and disposition engineering change requests for impact.
The applicant would be expected to respond to customer and field-level inquiries and consistently interface with the customer, vendors, and leadership to convey project status/needs/risks. They may review Program Planning Package Documents (PPD), Technical Statements of Work (TSOW), Delivery Orders (DO), Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), and Contract Change Proposals (CCP) for IFG programs. For the above responsibilities, the applicant will have to quickly develop knowledge of the hardware and processes.
The applicant will represent the team at internal contract management reviews. Strong interpersonal skills and interfacing abilities are required to coordinate with other organizations to resolve technical and support problems.
This position may also have assignments related to other systems which would require reviews of the analyses associated with optimizing life cycle costs and improving fleet availability.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical thinking, be highly collaborative, exhibit exceptional organizational skills, demonstrate proactive thinking, and produce superior work products under short deadlines. This assignment requires a pro-active attitude and the ability to produce in a high-profile/fast-paced work environment.
Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's or Masters degree in a Business or Mechanical, Electrical or Aeronautical Engineering or Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management discipline.
• Demonstrated experience using standard office software tools/solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
• Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Experience tracking, pulling, and managing data for reports
• Basic financial and business acumen
• Strong decision making, judgment, and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Back to top