Project Integrator Associate
Description:This position will assist the Project/Program Managers within the Development Program Management Office. The selected candidate will be responsible for tracking multiple projects across the Development organization. Tasks will include but not limited to maintaining CDRL status, managing contract letter database, watch items and efficiency status, assisting with project schedules and collecting Earned Value data and maintaining status on all active proposals. Candidate will also assist with establishing and implementing program management processes across the organization and will be responsible for running the internal PM review.
Must be a US Citizen, this position will require a secret clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in business or related discipline.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (including Excel)
• Comfortable working across organizations
• Proactive and willing to drive processes
• Proficient with pivot tables, macros and/or visual basic
• Demonstrated experience in a team based environment
• Interested in program management
Back to top