Project Engineer Associate - Entry Level
Description: This position serves as the Engineering Leader responsible for successful cross-functional integration for both the F-35 Production and Fleet Modification and Retrofit Programs.
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following depending on the candidates experience and capability:
• Directs and manages integration between the Engineering function and the Production Operations, as well as Sustainment
• Monitors, maintains, analyzes, and reports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that illustrate Engineering performance to business plan targets.
• Develops Engineering Projects intended to improve production and material performance and affordability.
• Compiles and presents Engineering performance and activities to Production and fleet Modification Functional and Tier II Leadership.
• Supports production proposal development by facilitating PPMT Engineering estimates.
• Support development of modification Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) by integrating ECPs into larger fleet priorities, developing proposal artifacts.
• Identifies opportunities for improve program affordability.
• Identifies Engineering process improvement opportunities, developing business cases and executing deployment plans.
• Provides internal and external functional communications, to include coordination of technical support for rapid Engineering crisis management.
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: Production support and / or Liaison Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering experience.
Experience with Catia.
Proposal experience or engineering change experience
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting self-directed teams
Business Case Analysis experience
Risk, Issue & Opportunity Management experience
Earned Value Management experience
Experience in program and / or project management.
Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/Technical field.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Back to top