Program/Project Management Support
Description:The selected candidate will support the F-35 Customer Programs Management Team for Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey. The candidate will assist with coordination and integration of customer unique requirements to facilitate decision-making related to the three countries throughout the full life cycle of their programs.
Specific tasks will include
• Supporting recurring activities for Customer Programs relating to Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey
• Preparing for and participating in periodic meetings with F-35 program representatives from the U.S. government and related Militaries of Defense
• Collecting and providing information regarding program status, aircraft build status, contract status, Follow-On Modernization options, and a variety of special topics necessary to inform decision-making for Lockheed Martin and our customers
• Integrating program positions from multiple organizations (such as Production, Sustainment, Contracts, Engineering, Legal, International Trade Compliance, Supply Chain Management) into presentations for leadership
• Coordinating special activities where Customer Programs involvement has been requested (international aircraft ferry planning and execution, new development projects, etc.)
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Master's degree in Business, Program/Project Management, or other related discipline from an accredited college.
Experience using Microsoft Office tools
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to resolve issues that are outside of the individual's training or background
Eagerness to engage with subject matter experts in a variety of different functional organizations as well as with representatives from foreign customers
Prior internship experience
Back to top